We are recruiting a full time, and part time Social Worker for a fast paced, well supported Childrens Services Team in Carrickfergus.
You will be primarily responsible for the direct provision of quality social work services to children and families. You will work, as a member of a social work team and under direction will be responsible for the management of a caseload. You will also be responsible for the direct discharge of statutory duties in respect of children in need, Child Protection and Looked After Children.
You will :
- Hold a recognised Professional Social Work qualification.
- Hold appropriate NISCC registration.
- Hold a full current driving license valid for use in the UK and have access to a car.
Bond Healthcare gives Social Workers:
- FREE Fit To Work certificate / Occ Health clearance
- FREE Enhanced Access Ni disclosure
- FREE training updates
- Paid Holidays
- Up to £200 cash – for each referral who successfully registers with Bond Healthcare
- A dedicated Consultant to provide advice, guidance and support developed over 19 years of Social Work recruitment experience.