Great opportunity for a Qualified Social Worker (Band 5 or 6) to work within a well supported and fast paced Children's Disability Team in Omagh.
- You will enable disabled children and their families to have access to information, assessment and services if required; to help promote their personal development, independence and social inclusion.
- You will work in partnership with children / young people and their families, and with a range of other professionals and agencies, to make a positive difference to the lives of disabled children and their families.
You will :
- Hold recognised Professional Social Work qualification (CQSW/ Dip SW/ CSS).
- Hold appropriate NISCC registration (Part 1).
- Hold a full current driving license valid for use in the UK and have access to a car.
Bond Healthcare gives Social Workers:
- Flexible working hours (depending on service) – part time and full time
- Paid Holidays
- FREE training updates
- FREE Fit To Work certificate / Occ Health clearance
- FREE Enhanced Access NI disclosure
- Up to £200 cash – for each referral who successfully registers with Bond Healthcare
- A dedicated Consultant to provide advice, guidance and support developed over 19 years of Social Work recruitment experience