Bond Healthcare is recruiting a Social Worker for an excellent opportunity within a Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service in Co Antrim. There is flexibility on where the role will be based, but the service covers the County Antrim area.
You will be responsible for engaging in individual work with children who are experiencing emotional health and wellbeing difficulties. You will be directly involved in the assessment and care co-ordination of children/adolescents and their families referred to the service and will undertake regular choice appointments and where appropriate deliver group training and support programmes.
You will have:
- Degree/Diploma in Social Work
- Current live NISCC registration (Part 1)
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle for business purposes
- Ideally, recent relevant experience
Bond Healthcare gives Social Workers:
- FREE Fit To Work certificate / Occ Health clearance
- FREE Enhanced Access NI disclosure
- FREE training updates
- Paid Holidays
- Up to £200 cash – for each referral who successfully registers with Bond Healthcare
- A dedicated Consultant to provide advice, guidance and support developed over 19 years of Social Work recruitment experience.