Bond Healthcare is recruiting a Band 5 or Band 6 Physiotherapist for a full time, ongoing assignment in Co Armagh.
Intermediate Care Scheme is a multi-disciplinary team that provide functional assessment and rehabilitation within people's own home, residential and nursing homes.
You will have:
- Diploma/Degree in Physiotherapy
- Health Professions Council (HCPC) Registration
- Evidence of postgraduate learning and development focusing on the assessment and treatment of patients experiencing a range of conditions (Band 6)
- One Post-graduate accredited course completed in one of the following areas: musculoskeletal, neurology or respiratory which would be judged by the panel to meet the specification of this post. (Band 6)
- Evidence experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team.(Band 6)
- Hold a full current driving license valid for use in the UK and have access to a car.
Bond Healthcare provides Physiotherapists:
Flexible working hours (dependent upon service) – part time and full time
- Paid Holidays
- FREE Training Updates
- FREE Fit to Work certificate/ Occupational Health Clearance
- FREE Enhanced Access NI disclosure
- Up to £200 Cash – For each referral who successfully registers with Bond Healthcare
- A dedicated consultant to provide advice, guidance and support with expertise specialising in Physiotherapy.
If you or any of your colleagues/classmates are interested in this, or any other opportunities please get in touch.