Bond Healthcare is recruiting a Band 5 or Band 6 Occupational Therapist for a full time, ongoing assignment in Co Armagh.
Intermediate Care Scheme is a multi-disciplinary team that provide functional assessment and rehabilitation within people's own home, residential and nursing homes.
You will have:
- Diploma/Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Health Professions Council (HCPC) Registration
- 2 years post graduate experience as an Occupational Therapist assessing and treating patients in the speciality of Elderly Rehabilitation. (Band 6)
- Experience in staff management (Band 6)
- Hold a full current driving license valid for use in the UK and have access to a car.
Bond Healthcare provides Occupational Therapists:
Flexible working hours (dependent upon service) – part time and full time
- Paid Holidays
- FREE Training Updates
- FREE Fit to Work certificate/ Occupational Health Clearance
- FREE Enhanced Access NI disclosure
- Up to £200 Cash – For each referral who successfully registers with Bond Healthcare
- A dedicated consultant to provide advice, guidance and support with expertise specialising in Occupational Therapy.
If you or any of your colleagues/Classmates are interested in this, or any other opportunities please get in touch.