RGN - Bond - Bond Healthcare Nursing
Due to an increased demand from our private sector clients, Bond healthcare are now recruiting urgently for RGN's to work on an ongoing basis in Covid units in Belfast care homes. Full and part time block bookings are available with hours guarenteed until the end of January. Full PPE is provided and the strictest infection control measures have been put in place.
Bond have a straightforward application process and can offer registration meetings within a matter of days. All training and compliance check costs are covered by Bond as well as a uniform and ID badge posted to you upon your file's clearance.
Bond Healthcare offer a host of other employee benefits;
- Industry leading rates of Weekly Pay, enhancements for Evening, Weekend and Bank Holiday shifts
- Bond App which allows for maximum efficiency when booking and allocating shifts, keep track of your diary and submit your timesheets all in one place!
- Full time hours available
The successful RGN must have;
- At least six months experience in a similar nursing enviroment
- Valid NMC pin
- Union membership
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disaplinary team while ensuring safe, effective care is carried out at all times