RGN - Nursing - Bond Healthcare
To meet the growing needs of our clients throughout Northern Ireland, specifically in the Bangor area, Bond Healthcare are urgently recruiting for RGN's to work in private care homes who are in outbreak status with Covid-19. Both full and part time block bookings are available for days and nights with guarenteed hours until the end of January.
Full PPE is provided, with the strictest infection control measures in place.
The successful RGN must be willing to work as part of a multi-disaplinary team while ensuring safe, effective care is provided at all times.
Bond Healthcare offer a host of employee benefits;
- Industry leading rates of Weekly Pay - enhancements for Weekend work as well as Evenings and Bank Holidays
- Our Bond Healthcare App allows for maximum efficiency when booking and allocating shifts and ensure immediate submission of timesheets
- Training, Access NI and Uniform all provided by Bond
- Full time block bookings available
The successful RGN must have;
- A valid NMC pin registration
- Union membership
- Access to two references from their most recent employer
- Six months experience in a similar nursing enviroment
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Sophie McCormick on 02890270747