Bond Healthcare is a multi-award winning recruitment business based in Belfast City Centre. As part of our continued success an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Compliance Officer.
Duties will include:
- Compliance, vetting candidates
- To complete all candidate vetting and screening in accordance with Home Office/Border Agency and all other UK sector specific legislation and good practice.
- Review and evaluate the candidate application form including exploring any gaps in employment.
- Request and assess ID, address history, eligibility, and confirmation of Right to Work in the UK.
- Complete an online Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check for positions that require an individual to work with vulnerable groups, including children.
- Original supporting documentation must be requested to validate Right to Work, ID and current address.
- Contact the candidate's references for confirmation of employment history and performance.
- Verify the candidates has valid certification to perform duties.
- Compliance, administrative duties:
- Create electronic files for all successful agency workers/ contracted care staff.
- Maintain relevant databases and spreadsheets ensuring records are accurate and compliant with legislation.
- Develop, implement, and improve the candidate vetting process, in line with internal policies and industry
- To have a good working knowledge of Home Office/Border Agency and all other industry specific legislation and good practice.
- Experience of candidate vetting and screening processes.
- Good working knowledge of RQIA and Health and Social Care Act is desirable but not essential
We're confident that we offer a market leading remuneration and benefits package which will be flexible to atract the best.
To be discuss the opportunity in complete confidence call Bernard Rooney, Director on 02890 270747 or 079669 16754.