Healthcare Assistant - Belfast
Due to massive increase in demand- Bond Healthcare are urgently recruiting care assistants to work in covid positive units in the Belfast area. Full PPE provided.
Candidates must be willing to work with covid positive residents.
If you are a care assistant with 6 months, full time, paid experience working in a care setting within the last 2 years-please get in touch! We have immediate video registrations available so we can have you cleared in a couple of days. This is an urgent requirement.
Duties will include:
- Assisting residents with bathing, washing and oral hygiene
- Toilet and continence requirements
- Interacting with residents
- Assisting with eating and drinking
- Handling personal possessions and documents
- Maintaining orderliness, hygiene and safety of the residents environment
- Updating resident records and recording observations
Successful candidates must have a valid Access NI check, be NISCC registered, have all mandatory training in date, be able to use a hoist and carry out personal care.
Join today! Contact Hannah on 02890270747 or apply on our website www.bondhealthcare.com