Bond Healthcare are a Tier 1 supplier urgently recuiting healthcare assistants to work in nursing homes in the Newtwnabbey area.
Duties will include:
- Assisting residents with personal care, washing, feeding, shaving, oral hygiene.
- Moving and Handling (use of hoists and slide sheets)
- Supporting residents with eating and drinking.
- Handling personal possessions and documents
- Updating patient records and recording observations
- Providing support and encouragement to residents in all areas of daily living.
- Ensuring the respect, dignity and rights to privacy of residents.
- Minimum 6 months full time, paid experience within the last two years in care environment.
- All mandatory training up to date within the last year
- NISCC registration
- Valid Access NI
- Reliable and punctual
Bond Healthcare offer:
- Flexible hours to suit you- day and night shifts available
- Competitive pay rates (enhanced for bank holidays)
- Weekly pay
- Free uniform
- Free online training
- Quick and easy registration process
If you think this role is for you, please get in touch ASAP. Contact Hannah on 02890270747 or apply online. Immediate interviews available.