Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant looking for hours to fit around your lifestyle? Weekly pay, excellent rates of pay, free uniform and training?
Bond Healthcare are one of Northern Irelands leading healthcare agencies providing staff to nursing and residential homes. Our friendly and experienced team has an outstanding reputation with both clients and staff.
We have a wide range of shifts available with a leading healthcare provider in the Banbridge/Portadown area. Flexible shifts patterns with competitive pay rates.
As a care assistant you will responsible for;
- Assisting residents with personal care, washing, feeding, shaving, oral hygiene.
- Moving and Handling (use of hoists and slide sheets)
- Assisting with eating and drinking
- Updating patient records and recording observations
- Providing support and encouragement to residents.
Successful candidates must have a valid Access NI check, be NISCC registered, have all mandatory training in date, be able to use a hoist and carry out personal care.
Immediate video registration available!
If you are a Healthcare assistant with 6 months, full time, paid, experience within the last 2 years then please contact Hannah on 02890270747 or apply on our website www.bondhealthcare.com